The Annual General Meeting of Batchworth Sea Scouts will take place at Bury Lake Young Mariners on Sunday 11th June at 1.30pm. All members of the Scout Council are invited, which includes all current members, thier families, leaders and supporters.
Please review the following reports before the meeting, as approval of these will be sort during the session.
If you wish to raise a question in advance, please send this to email@example.com. Otherwise, members will be encouraged to raise any further queries verbally during the meeting.
- Batchworth Sea Scouts 2023 AGM Agenda
- Batchworth Sea Scouts 2022 AGM Minutes
- Proposed Constitution of Batchworth Sea Scouts
- Chairman’s Report for the 2023 AGM
- Group Scout Leader’s Report for the 2s023 AGM
- Treasurer’s Report for the 2023 AGM
- Batchworth Sea Scouts 2022 Accounts
- Bograt Explorer Section Report