The Annual General Meeting of Batchworth Sea Scouts will take place online via Zoon on Thursday 30th June at 8pm. The Zoom meeting details are within the agenda below and in the email invitations to all members & supporters.
Please review the following reports before the meeting, as approval of these will be sort during the session. When voting for motions during the call, please select the appropriate option For, Against or to Abstain, using the selection that pops up on screen.
Please pass any issues or questions to be raised in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Members will also be encouraged to raise any further questions verbally during the meeting.
- Batchworth Sea Scouts 2022 AGM Agenda
- Batchworth Sea Scouts 2021 AGM Minutes
- Batchworth Sea Scouts 2021 Accounts
- Chairman’s Report for the 2022 AGM
- Group Scout Leader’s Report for the 2022 AGM
- Treasurer’s Report for the 2022 AGM
Please also review our latest Recruitment Drive letter! We have volunteer roles to suit everyone.